All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a rare and comprehensive study that combines combat, political, and administrative history. It shows the reader t only how this regiment fought, but also how it was administered, for better or for worse, how commissions were gained and lost, and how under the hammer blows of repeated battles, this unit eventually became one of the Union's most steadfast, reliable fighting formations.
- Author BiographyRichard H. Groves served in the U.S. Army for forty years and is a graduate of the Harvard Graduate School of Engineering and George Washington University. He has served as advisor to the Secretary of Defense for NATO Affairs and as U.S. Chief of Staff in Europe from 1976 to 1979. In the past twenty years, Groves has served as a consultant to government and industry on issues such as European stationing initiatives and Panama Canal upgrades.
- Author(s)Richard H. Groves
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2005
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width179 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.