All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionBloodless contains actual historical events infused with fiction. Modern-day vampire, Daniel Peck, succumbs to his transformation on the Lusitania when the beautiful and ancient Veronica, Queen of the Undead, beguiles him. Daniel survives when the ocean liner is sunk by the Germans in 1915, and when the Hindenburg explodes in 1937. Years later Daniel is a substitute teacher in Baltimore, Maryland. He feeds off the energy of four students and turns them into zombie-like creatures, who subsist on human remains. Daniel frequents The Stardust Inn for more carnage. He changes lovely motel proprietor, Annie Julliard, into a blood drinker. Annie vows to be a white vampire, who does only for the good. Daniel marries Annie and brings home the thralls as his adopted children. From then on, things become very complicated ... Dark, exotic, macabre and spellbinding, Bloodless enters ather dimension where history, vengeance and eroticism exceed the limits ...
- Author BiographyFormer fashion designer of couture evening wear and accessories, Jody R. LaGreca is now the author of nine novels. LaGreca's repertoire is vast including; Historical and Contemporary Fiction, Romance, Vampire Sagas, and Gothic Horror. Her novels appeal to both men and women and have unexpected twists and turns. Jody LaGreca has a BA in Writing/English from Queens College University of New York. She also graduated Phi Theta Kappa Magna Cum Laude in Fashion Apparel Design from NCC, State University of New York. Her poetry is internationally published in magazines and anthologies, including Midstream. She has been a featured author at the International Women's Writing Guild, Big Apple Conference in New York City. She has been writing since the age of seven. Jody LaGreca was born in Sea Gate, Brooklyn, New York. Michael McCarty is the author of over thirty-five books of fiction and nonfiction, as well as hundreds of articles, short stories and poems. In 2009 he was named as finalist, along with collaborator Mark McLaughlin, in two different Bram Stoker Award categories: Best First Novel of 2008 for MONSTER BEHIND THE WHEEL (Corrosion Press/Delirium Books -- republished as an eBook from Medallion Press) and Best Poetry Collection of 2008 for ATTACK OF THE TWO-HEADED POETRY MONSTER (Skullvines Press). He received the 2008 David R. Collins' Literary Achievement Award from the Midwest Writing Center. In 2005, he was a Bram Stoker finalist in the nonfiction category for MORE GIANTS OF THE GENRE (Wildside Press). McCarty was the former staff writer for Science Fiction Weekly (the official website of the Sci-Fi Channel).
- Author(s)Jody R Lagreca,Michael McCarty
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.