All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $25.81
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $84.91
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.79
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you cope when you are suddenly turned in to a vampire? No doubt you have many questions. How long will you live? Do you really need to sleep in a coffin? Con you still fall in love? Can you still eat take-away meals? As vampirism spreads in the wake of Vampire Dawn, this guide to living as one of the undead is a crucial handbook for new vampires. Edgy and exciting, this book is a fantastic addition to the vampire genre. As part of the clever Vampire Dawn series, it is written as a 'guide' for new vampires. It is ideal for reluctant readers who want to delve into the world of vampires.
- Author BiographyAnne Rooney, children's and teens' author, does not eat meat in case the taste of blood becomes too appealing. When not writing books, she haunts the cemeteries and catacombs of Paris and Venice and raises non-vampiric daughters and chickens in Cambridge. She studied at a haunted college and her first car was a haunted van; the undead hold no fears for her.
- Author(s)Anne Rooney
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleVampire Dawn
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight100 g
- Width198 mm
- Height129 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.