Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionLos Angeles -- the fabled City of Angels , home to the rich and famous, to palm trees, sandy beaches, orange groves, and most of all, to that wonderful, almost magical place kwn as Hollywood. But beneath the shiny surface of glitz and glamour in America's movie capital is a dark side of crime and corruption and behind the doors of the lavish homes, luxury hotels, and magnificent mansions are tales of spirits who do t rest in peace. There are many unsolved mysteries connected to Hollywood, as well as tales of scandal, depravity, murder, and, of course, ghosts! In this installment of the best-selling Dead Men Do Tell Tales Series, author Troy Taylor takes you behind the scenes of Hollywood ir in a way that other book ever has. This is t your typical Hollywood ghost book, but a unique perspective on how crime, murder, sin, sex, scandal, and unsolved mysteries have shaped the haunted landscape of Tinseltown. From the bloody history of L.A. & Hollywood to the myriad of scandals, sin & gore-soaked crime of the film colony's Golden Age, this is a chilling look at the haunted underbelly of Hollywood - and the dark side of the American dream!
- Author(s)Troy Taylor
- PublisherWhitechapel Productions Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2008
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationIllinois
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitechapel Productions Press
- Weight454 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.