All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 4th book in the Coleman and Dinah Greene mystery series! The fellowship at the Art Museum of Great Britain was too good for Dinah to pass up. She never expected that she'd find herself homesick and unhappy. With her husband Jonathan busy opening a London branch of his investment banking business and with her cousin Coleman home in New York, struggling to get her second magazine up to speed, Dinah feels very much alone. Fortunately, she makes friends with Rachel Ransome and, through her, meets a member of the royal family. Things seem to be turning around...until Rachel comes under the suspicion of the Palace Police, sweeping Dinah into her troubles. Now Coleman needs to come to England to help as the source of Rachel's difficulties becomes more apparent--and more vexing. Can the three women join forces to extricate themselves from a conflict that goes back centuries?
- Author BiographyReba White Williams has worked for more than thirty years in business and finance. She graduated from Duke with a BA in English, earned an MBA at Harvard, a PhD in art history at CUNY, and an MA in writing at Antioch. She has written numerous articles for art and financial journals. She is a past president of the New York City Art Commission and served on the New York State Council on the Arts. Williams grew up in North Carolina, and lives with her husband and Maltese, Muffin.
- Author(s)Reba White Williams
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication03/07/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight467 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.