All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrochet a colorful hat with mix-and-match blooms! In Blooming Crochet Hats, you'll find a posie of patterns! Each of the ten hats is available in six sizes, ranging from infant to adult. From the adorable Scalloped Beanie to the fashionable Comfy Cloche, there's a hat for everyone to make and enjoy. Add a newsboy band, a sunhat brim or earflaps to give your hat a different look, and once you're done, button on one of the ten interchangeable motifs to make it uniquely your own! With an assortment of flowers, like carnation puffs and cherry blossoms, as well as velty designs like bears and butterflies, you'll be able to match your hats to any outfit or occasion.
- Author BiographyShauna-Lee Graham has been crocheting and designing patterns for 34 years. She is the owner and designer of Bouquet Beanies.
- Author(s)Shauna-Lee Graham
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width204 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.