CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a study of the relationship between that remarkable set of writers and painters kwn as the Bloomsbury Group, and the complex of new ideas in aesthetics, psychology, philosophy and literature which came to be called Modernism. Bloomsbury and Modernism is focused primarily upon the writings of E.M. Forster, Lytton Strachey and Virginia Woolf, but it makes reference throughout to the other members of the group as well as to the advanced tions which inspired their work.
- Author(s)Ulysses L D'Aquila
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/1989
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies Series 4: English Language and Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number94
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1989
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight420 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.