All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis popular 250 page book from Bloomsbury Professional provides a comprehensive post-Budget coverage of the new revised tax rates, allowances and reliefs. Bloomsbury's Tax Rates and Tables 2016/17 is: Far cheaper than any similar UK tax publication; Fully updated to the Budget 2016; User-friendly, with a spacious, easy-to-read layout; Compact eugh to fit in your briefcase. Order your great value copy of Bloomsbury's Tax Rates and Tables 2016/17 today and you will benefit from: Essential information for tax advisers, accountants and those working in finance; A clear, concise summary of all relevant tax data relating to the main UK taxes; Comparative figures for up to six years in many of the tables; Time-saving cross-references to legislation; A user-friendly format, grouped into individual taxes for easy access; Quick reference Key Dates summary on inside cover; Summary of key 2016/17 changes; Tax Year planner; Number of days table - tax year. Contents: Essential tables; Key Tax Dates; Personal Taxation; Expenses and benefits; PAYE, RTI, CIS and student loans; Shares and Share options; Pensions, Investment income; Taxation of business profits; Taxation of companies; Capital Gains Tax; Inheritance tax, gifts and deceased estates; Capital Allowances; Stamp Taxes; VAT; Other taxes and duties; National Insurance; Contributions (NICs); Tax Credits; Statutory payments; Penalties, Interest and HMRC Powers; State benefits; Indexes, exchanges , double taxation agreements and clearances.
- Author BiographyRebecca Cave FCA, CTA, MBA is an experienced tax writer and serves on the SME Business Tax committee of the ICAEW Tax Faculty and on the Owner-Managed Business sub-committee of the CIOT.
- Author(s)Rebecca Cave
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight499 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementBudget Edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.