All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionA crisp and engaging book that proposes how to save the dying humanities
- Author BiographyToby Miller is Distinguished Professor of Media & Cultural Studies at the University of California, Riverside. He is author of Sportsex and Cultural Citizenship: Cosmopolitanism, Consumerism, and Television in a Neoliberal Age (both Temple) and runs the cultural studies podcast.
- Author(s)Toby Miller
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine458 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.