Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionCommunicating is arguably the most important skill in life. Making a presentation is one of the most powerful ways of engaging with other human beings, yet often challenging and frequently nerve wracking. Too many over rely on Powerpoint to get their message across, and utterly fail to engage or connect with their audience. This book shows you how to fulfil the 3 duties of any presenter - to be interesting and engaging, to get your message across and to be authentic. It also gives you a rock solid structure for almost any talk - and a way of cutting your preparation time by up to 90%. In a recent survey from the USA, 720 out of 1200 Chief Executives reckoned their ability to present well was the Number 1 reason for their success. Michael Trigg has spent over 20 years researching some of the best, most powerful, most useful and pragmatic presentation techniques on the planet. This book is a distillation of what he found. These techniques work time and again and in almost any context. Whether you are an experienced presenter giving a keyte speech to your company, or talking to 600 tribesmen in Africa or pitching to a client - these ideas work. They could be the difference that makes the difference. Your message needs to stand out from the crowd - so learn how to blow your own horn with charisma, eloquence and power.
- Author(s)Michael Trigg
- Date of Publication10/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.