All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis graphic vel re-telling of Kathy Hoopmann's best-selling Blue Bottle Mystery brings the much-loved fantasy story to life for a new generation of readers. The hero is Ben, a boy with Asperger Syndrome (AS). When Ben and his friend Andy find an old bottle in the school yard, little do they kw of the surprises about to be unleashed in their lives. Bound up with this exciting mystery is the story of how Ben is diagsed with AS and how he and his family deal with the problems and joys that come along with it.
- Author BiographyKathy Hoopmann is the best-selling author of All Cats have Asperger Syndrome, Inside Asperger's Looking Out, and The Asperger Adventure series. Rachael Smith is the creator of Rabbit, House Party, One Good Thing and Flimsy the Kitten, and she also draws comics for Doctor Who. She lives in Greater Manchester, UK.
- Author(s)Kathy Hoopmann
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleAsperger Adventures
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight272 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $15.05Trending at AU $16.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.