All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionLeo can't get satisfaction. He's down on his luck, he's running low on cash, his car keeps breaking down, his uptight neighbour wants him kicked out of his apartment block, his best friend's a wannabe gangster and he's been trying to write his second vel for five years, current word count: 0. Worst of all, he's still pining after the girl of his dreams who broke his heart a lifetime ago.What Leo can get is sex. Naughty sex, rough sex, inappropriate sex. Sex with old flames and new strangers and old cougars and young waifs. Sex in the car and at the gym and on the beach and in fancy houses and in shithole back rooms on a dingy mattress with a girl whose name he doesn't kw while he's trying to work out the meaning of life...Leo is Holden Caulfield meets Dirk Diggler meets Hunter S Thompson while trying to find himself (and write the great post-modern vel) in the guest cottages of bored Constantia housewives, the homeless shelters of Kalk Bay and the storage barns of McGregor. And Blue Cow Sky is his story.
- Author BiographyPeter Church is the internationally published author of traditional crime-thrillers Dark Video and Bitter Pill. This is his first post-modern, subversive, sexually charged novella...
- Author(s)Peter Church
- PublisherBurnet Media
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationKenilworth
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- Weight200 g
- Width148 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.