All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionHardy Cates is self-made, charming - and determined to carry out his private revenge against the Travis family. So when he crashes a Travis family wedding, the last thing he expects is to find himself kissing his adversary Haven Travis in a dark corner. Hardy has done many things in his life he's t proud of, but w he's trying to rid himself of his roughneck past, which doesn't mean falling in love with a rival - matter how beautiful she is. Haven, likewise, vows to stay far away from Hardy. Having had her heart quite recently broken - and her body battered and bruised by the man she thought she had loved - she's through with men. That is, until she discovers that the temptation of a tender-hearted, blue-eyed devil is hard to resist. And then, when a menace from Haven's past appears, Hardy may be the only one to save her...
- Author BiographyLisa Kleypas is the author of numerous historical romance novels. In 1985, she was named Miss Massachusetts and competed in the Miss America pageant. After graduating from Wellesley College she published her first novel at twenty-one. Lisa is married and has two children.
- Author(s)Lisa Kleypas
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleTravis
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight244 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.