Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionBLUE-EYED GIRL is a powerful, compelling family drama telling the story of a family torn apart by secrets. Anya Keating loves her job as PA to Macdara Fitzgerald, owner of the stunning Lismore estate and its string of racehorses. Macdara is an indulgent and generous employer and Anya has grown very fond of him. But when he rashly proposes marriage, their friendship - and her position - is threatened, and Anya is torn between her loyalty to Macdara and her feelings for his grandson, handsome horse trainer Fergal. Enter Orla Fitzgerald, Macdara's estranged granddaughter. Orla may have left Lismore a child, but she has returned a sophisticated and beautiful woman. So beautiful, in fact, that most of the men are in thrall to her - and Anya can only watch with growing apprehension as Orla works her magic on Fergal. But Orla may t be the blue-eyed girl people take her for. There are dark undercurrents that run beneath life on the estate. A tragedy lies in Orla's past, and she is determined to claim her birthright, matter who stands in her way.
- Author BiographyOne of six children, Tara was born in Kildare, Ireland, but spent her formative years moving around a number of army bases in the Middle East. The family returned when Tara was in her later teens. All the while Tara harboured a passion for writing, but she also harboured a passion for music, dancing and unsuitable boyfriends. Trading Dublin for London, Tara embarked upon a series of temporary jobs and even more temporary men. She recalls doing her own bit for the United Nations, with boyfriends from France (a singer), Spain (a bullfighter), Saudi (a minor royal prince who did a nice line in Tiffany's), and Algeria (a doctor in a famous rehab clinic, who needed rehab himself). She finally settled down with her first husband, a very charming, good looking Spanish-Moroccan with whom she had absolutely nothing in common except a fiery temperament. Nevertheless, that marriage produced two sons and a cat. It ended in 2000. In 2005, Tara, together with her sons (and the cat) moved to the beautiful harbour town of Ramsgate, on the East Kent coast. Shortly after, she met the real love of her life Dr David Moore. They were married in Sorrento in April 2008.
- Author(s)Tara Moore
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight240 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.