All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely updated, this edition contains superb plans and illustrations of painting, architecture and sculpture, and includes full coverage of several newlyopened museums and palaces. Detailed coverage of where to stay and eat. The depth of information and quality of research make this book the best guide for the independent cultural traveller as well as for all students of art history, architecture and Italian culture. Ideal as an on-site guide as well as a desk resource.
- Author BiographyAlta Macadam is a long-standing author of Italian Blue Guides.
- Author(s)Alta Macadam
- PublisherBlue Guides
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBlue Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlue Guides
- Content NoteB/W with photographs, diagrams, floor plans and full-colour maps.
- Weight460 g
- Width200 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAnnabel Barber
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.