All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionHow veterinarians and pet owners manage companion animal euthanasia.
- Author BiographyPatricia Morris is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Drury University.
- Author(s)Patricia Morris
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Series TitleAnimals, Culture, and Society Series
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note1 Table
- Weight340 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine458 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.