Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $15.41Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen-year old Mia lives with her dad in a small rural community. When she discovers that she's pregnant she doesn't kw where to turn - her elder sisters have left home, her mum left when Mia was six, her boyfriend, Will, is too scared to be anyhelp and her dad tries to push her into an abortion. Backed into a corner, she runs away and joins two women on a canal boat. Nobody can find her w but she discovers that the women have their own tragic stories. A fire on the boat makes her realise that she must take responsibility for the baby and herself and that home is the most likely place to get help. Her mother re-enters her life and Will's mother involves herself. Mia learns about love and realises how much her father has done for her.
- Author BiographyJulia Green lives in Bath. She has two children of 10 and 13, and teaches creative writing courses for young people and adults. She also works as a home tutor for children who have been excluded from school. She has had a prize-winning short story(adult) broadcast on radio. This is her first novel for young adults.
- Author(s)Julia Green
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2003
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight174 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 12 To 99
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.