Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant by W.Chan Kim, Renee A. Mauborgne (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.50+ postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by jazzyp099
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe global phemen that has sold 3.6 million copies, is published in a record-breaking 44 languages and is a bestseller across five continents--w updated and expanded with new contentIn this perennial bestseller, embraced by organizations and industries worldwide, globally preeminent management thinkers W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne challenge everything you thought you knew about the requirements for strategic success. Recognized as one of the most iconic and impactful strategy books ever written, Blue Ocean Strategy, w updated with fresh content from the authors, argues that cutthroat competition results in thing but a bloody red ocean of rivals fighting over a shrinking profit pool. Based on a study of 150 strategic moves (spanning more than 100 years across 30 industries), the authors argue that lasting success comes t from battling competitors but from creating blue oceans --untapped new market spaces ripe for growth.Blue Ocean Strategy presents a systematic approach to making the competition irrelevant and outlines principles and tools any organization can use to create and capture their own blue oceans. This expanded edition includes: A new preface by the authors: Help! My Ocean Is Turning RedUpdates on all cases and examples in the book, bringing their stories up to the present timeTwo new chapters and an expanded third one -- Alignment, Renewal, and Red Ocean Traps -- that address the most pressing questions readers have asked over the past 10 yearsA landmark work that upends traditional thinking about strategy, this bestselling book charts a bold new path to winning the future. Consider this your guide to creating uncontested market space--and making the competition irrelevant.To learn more about the power of blue ocean strategy, visit blueoceanstrategy.com. There you'll find all the resources you need--from ideas in practice and cases from government and private industry, to teaching materials, mobile apps, real-time updates, and tips and tools to help you make your blue ocean journey a success.
- Author BiographyW. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne are Professors of Strategy at INSEAD and Codirectors of the INSEAD Blue Ocean Strategy Institute. They are the authors of Blue Ocean Strategy, which is recognized as one of the most iconic and impactful strategy books ever written. Blue Ocean Strategy has sold over 3.6 million copies, is being published in a record-breaking 44 languages, and is a bestseller across five continents. Kim and Mauborgne rank in the top 3 management gurus in the world in The Thinkers50 list and are the recipients of numerous academic and management awards around the world including the Nobels Colloquia Prize for Leadership on Business and Economic Thinking, the Carl S. Sloane Award by the Association of Management Consulting Firms, the Leadership Hall of Fame by Fast Company, and the Eldridge Haynes Prize by the Academy of International Business among others. Kim is an advisor to several countries and Mauborgne served as a member of President Barack Obama's Board of Advisors on Historically Black Colleges and Universities for the President's two terms.
- Author(s)Renee A. Mauborgne,W.Chan Kim
- PublisherHarvard Business School Publishing
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business School Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementExpanded edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.