All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sweet rhyming picture book about a little boy who is thinking about all the special things he does with his dad (going for swimming lessons, getting ready for school, getting a haircut) and how his dad helps him everyday. So he decides to craft a present (a homemade blue ribbon) to show his dad how much he loves him. While Father's Day is t specifically mentioned, it's the perfect book for Father's Day promotions.
- Author BiographyBeth Raisner Glass is the author of Noises at Night, illustrated by Bruce Whatley. She lives outside of Boston, MA. Margie Moore is the illustrator of It's Your First Day of School, Annie Claire and many more books for children. She lives in Wall, NJ.
- Author(s)Beth Raisner Glass
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- Content Note32 pages of full-colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Margie Moore
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $48.43Trending at AU $51.48
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $24.90
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.81
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.58
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.