All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBTHb: INRE - Version 2.2 w available. The Blue Team Handbook is a zero fluff reference guide for cyber security incident responders, security engineers, and InfoSec pros alike. The BTHb includes essential information in a condensed handbook format. Main topics include the incident response process, how attackers work, common tools for incident response, a methodology for network analysis, common indicators of compromise, Windows and Linux analysis processes, tcpdump usage examples, Srt IDS usage, packet headers, and numerous other quick reference topics. The book is designed specifically to share real life experience, so it is peppered with practical techniques from the authors' extensive career in handling incidents. Whether you are writing up your cases tes, analyzing potentially suspicious traffic, or called in to look over a misbehaving server - this book should help you handle the case and teach you some new techniques along the way. Version 2.2 updates: - *** A new chapter on Indicators of Compromise added. - Table format slightly revised throughout book to improve readability. - Dozens of paragraphs updated and expanded for readability and completeness. - 15 pages of new content since version 2.0.
- Author BiographyDon Murdoch, GSE, MBA is a leading information security professional with over 13 years in digital defense. His experience is in non profit, academic, and Fortune 500 settings. He has taught CISSP and intrusion analysis courses for the SANS Institute, and is both the NICCS Incident Response course lead and the ISSAP course lead for ExpandingSecurity.com. Don has numerous InfoSec IT certifications - CISSP, ISSAP, 10 SANS certifications, is a chartered SABSA security architect, and also is certified as a TOGAF Enterprise Architect.
- Author(s)Don Murdoch Gse
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.