All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionAn intricately crafted mystery set in the contemporary Middle East. Zan is a politician s daughter and an adrenaline junkie. Whether she s rock climbing or shoplifting, she loves to live on the edge. But she gets more of a rush than she bargained for on a forced mother daughter bonding trip to Turkey, where she finds herself in the crosshairs of an antiquities smuggling ring. These criminals believe that Zan can lead them to an ancient treasure that s both priceless and cursed. Until she does so, she and her family are in grave danger. Zan s quest to save the treasure and the lives of people she cares about leads her from the sparkling Mediterranean, to the bustle of Istanbul's Grand Bazaar, to the eerie and crumbling caves of Cappadocia. But it seems that where is safe, and there s only so high she can climb before everything comes tumbling down.
- Author BiographyDiana Renn is the Fiction Editor at YARN (Young Adult Review Network), an award-winning online magazine featuring short-form writing for teens. She is the author of the young adult mystery novelsLatitude ZeroandTokyo Heist, numerous short stories and essays, and several ESL textbooks. She grew up in Seattle and now lives outside of Boston with her husband and son. She is also an avid traveler. Visit her online at www.dianarennbooks.com.
- Author(s)Diana Renn
- PublisherViking Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViking Books for Young Readers
- Weight590 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.