All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe crisp, fresh combination of blue and white is a classic design partnership with numerous variations. From the deepest indigo blue to the palest sky blue, there is a shade of blue to suit every room and every mood. And there's a surprising number of options when it comes to choosing the shade of white to complement the blue, from the soft historic whites which are almost creamy in appearance, to the bright whites that always look so stylish. The beauty of blue and white is that any combination of shades works effortlessly together. This book divides blues into chapters according to their shades. Classic Blues introduces you to colour schemes and interiors that have stood the test of time, while Country Blues shows how these colours work beautifully in informal settings. Jewel Blues brings an intense depth of colour, while Coastal Blues reflects the softer shades of the sea, from grey-blue to aquamarine, and Outdoor Blues takes its inspiration from nature. The final chapter, Collections, shows how to display your collections of china and ceramics, glassware, art and fabrics.
- Author BiographyGail Abbott is an established interior designer, stylist and writer with over twenty years' experience. Gail contributes regularly to home-style magazines, including 'Homes & Gardens' and 'Ideal Home', and was instrumental in setting up the interior design company Angel + Blume. Her other books include 'Living with Light', 'Shoestring Chic' and 'Quick & Easy Window Treatments'. The author is based in Cambridge.
- Author(s)Gail Abbott
- PublisherCICO Books
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note300 x col photographs
- Weight972 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.