All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook & CD. This set teaches the tools, tricks and tunes to jam in bluegrass style. It covers: 31 bluegrass jam standards, how to jam with others, how to improvise and make up your own tasteful licks and fills, almost painless music theory, how to play harmony, how to transpose and play in different keys, and everything you ll need to march fearlessly into your next jam or picking session! This FUN book is fully illustrated with almost 200 vintage photographs. Includes an audio instructional CD with 98 tracks!
- Author BiographyWayne Erbsen has made it his lifelong passion to collect, preserve and perform historic American music. An active teacher, musician, writer, and publisher, he is President of Native Ground Music, Inc. He lives with his wife Barbara and their three children near Asheville, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Wayne Erbsen
- PublisherNative Ground Music, Incorporated
- Date of Publication14/02/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNative Ground Music, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.