Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionBlueprints is a book of poetry dealing with everyday emotions whether it's Love, relationships, breakups,and a host of other feelings that we as humans experience from time to time. Blueprints is only to show its readers that there is hope. No matter how bad a situation may seem, it can and will get better. Most poems in this book comes from my own experience and going through the life that I've lived, letting my readers kw that you are t alone. One of my favorite Poems in this book is Changes, and when you read it you will kw why. The name Blueprints is self-explanitory. I chose this name because it forms a bond around everything written inside. We must blueprint our life w, otherwise in the future we will be left wondering how, when, or what happened. Blueprints can save a life from pain and unhappiness. Just as a house is built, there are Blueprints and a plan so that construction can begin on a solid foundation. That way when it's complete, or, At The Top , it's much harder to fall down because it was Blueprinted. Blueprint your life w as I have Blueprinted this book and remember. It's never too late. This book isn't to make it's readers distrust their Loved ones, but only to let the truth be told. Everything happens for a reason so the book Blueprints is here to comfort its readers that have experienced the same thoughts and feelings as it's writer. I hope all the readers of this book can understand the poems in it because they come directly from my heart, so I'm sure someone somewhere will be helped. I ask that you enjoy this book and share it with your Loved ones and friends because Poetry is the backbone of books. So again, enjoy, and let the words flow through your heart just as they came from mine.
- Author(s)Terry Watson
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.