All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $46.12Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $41.07
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $27.35
About this product
- DescriptionShe walks in with her music and out with his heart. Kaz Barrett should be saving for college. Instead, he saves his pay from the Sit 'n' Spin Laundromat to send his mother to an expensive sleep clinic in New York. She suffers from a rare neurological disorder, and both Kaz and his kid sister worry that one day, maybe tomorrow, their mother will fall asleep and never wake up. But when pink-haired Zoey walks past the laundromat's window, Kaz's ordered life spins out of control. Smart, mysterious, and full of music, Zoey is unlike anyone Kaz has met . . . but there's ather side to her that he can't quite figure out. When he goes looking for answers, he finds a whirlwind of lies, half-truths, and violence that could cost him everything he's worked for.
- Author Biography<strong>Robert Paul Weston</strong> (London, UK) is the author of Dust City and Zorgamazoo (Penguin/Razorbill), which received the 2011 California Young Reader Medal and the 2010 Silver Birch Fiction award, was shortlisted for the E.B. White Read Aloud Award, and wasnamed a Children's Literature Association Notable Book. His stories and novels have been nominated for the Journey Prize and the Fountain Award.</p>
- Author(s)Robert Paul Weston
- Date of Publication08/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight277 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.