Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis work features pitch-perfect images of today's most important actors, musicians, writers and politicians. When a leading magazine runs a story about a high-profile celebrity, there is only one photographer they call: Nigel Parry. His brilliant lens has captured the most powerful politicos, the most famous celebrities, and the most beautiful people of our day. His in-your-face style and exacting precision yields portraits like one has never seen. His newest project, Blunt , is a deluxe volume with 145 iconic images, each in Parry's signature style - intimate, honest and wholly original.
- Author BiographyNigel Parry's images have appeared in W, Vanity Fair, The New York Times Magazine, GQ, Esquire, Premiere, InStyle, Newsweek, Time, Sunday Times of London and Amica Italy. His work has also been exhibited worldwide. Tom Ford is an internationally renowned fashion designer.
- Author(s)Nigel Parry
- PublisherpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/01/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight1905 g
- Width279 mm
- Height368 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Introduction byTom Ford
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.