Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is one of the first books to consider the impact of tripartism across the developing world. It covers 8 case studies from Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America, focusing on developments since the 1990s. These studies show that tripartism has the effect of reducing the social impact of neoliberal ecomics reforms.
- Author BiographyLYDIA FRAILE is a researcher at the International Institute for Labour Studies of the ILO. Previously, she was a postdoctoral fellow at the Center for Technology, Policy and Industrial Development of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA. She holds a PhD in Political Science for MIT and a Law degree from the University of Salamanca, Spain. Her research interests are in the fields of comparative political economy, welfare states and industrial relations. Forthcoming publications include Labour and Social Policy in Neo-Liberal Times: Lessons from Latin America, and an edited volume entitled Latinoamerica: modelos sociales en la encrucijada.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/12/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Labour Organization (ILO) Century Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight448 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLydia Fraile
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.