Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionWith every new member, the face, personality, and skills of a nonprofit board change. The sooner that these newcomers are brought up to speed about the business of the nonprofit and the board, the sooner all will benefit from the abilities they possess. This guide is designed to help executives provide effective, in-house orientation to rookie board members. It will help them walk through the basic responsibilities of board members, and provide a structure through which specific issues and characteristics about each association and board can be discussed. This resource boasts a wide range of forms and worksheets to assist the busy executive in setting up a customized program in his or her organization.
- Author(s)Aspen Staff
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/04/1995
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGaithersburg, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width254 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine44 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.