Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the boardwalk of Atlantic City, where gamblers risk it all in a single toss under the glare of the bright casi lights. But private investigator Joe Moran kws what lurks in the darkness behind the glitter and glamor. A tough-as-nails ex-cop with a degree in philosophy, Joe is stranger to Atlantic City's evils, and he works to help those who find themselves inadvertently caught up in the criminal aspects of life on the boardwalk. But when Joe takes on a new client, the stunningly beautiful wife of a murderous gangster, he finds himself facing far more than the usual corruption. Evil from his past resurfaces as a particularly vicious case comes back to haunt him. With his adversary threatening all that Joe holds dear, will he be able to hunt him down in time?
- Author BiographyHaving spent 10 years running a go-go bar in the #1 murder city in the Country, Edmund Aristone thought he had seen it all until he moved to Atlantic City, and learned the difference between losing one's life as opposed to losing one's soul. He brings his unique perspective to Boardwalk, a gritty, suspense-thriller surrounding life on the Atlantic City Boardwalk.
- Author(s)Edmund Aristone
- Date of Publication08/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.