Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.95+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by designhq
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Boat - a vessel for escape, adventure, trade and travel. This mode of transport is one of infinite variety and inspires serious passion, whether made of workmanlike bolted steel, sleek modern fibreglass or lovingly hand-burnished timber. Photographer Simon Griffiths has paced docksides and jetties all over Australia to bring us this stunning salute to the character and craftsmanship of all sorts of boats and boatbuilders - from old whaling boats to elegant yachts, from fishing dinghies to paddle steamers, rowboats and ferries.
- Author BiographySimon Griffiths is a leading photographer of food, interiors and gardens. His photography appears frequently in the major lifestyle magazines and in books such as Stephanie Alexander's Kitchen Garden Companion and Kylie Kwong- My China. In the field of gardening and landscape design he has collaborated with Rick Eckersley and Lisa Stafford on their book Outside, with Jenna Reed Burns on Australian Gardens for a Changing Climate, and with noted rosarian Susan Irvine on The Garden at Forest Hall. He has also worked closely with leading Australian garden designer Paul Bangay on all his books, most recently The Garden at Stonefields. Shed is his is his second solo book following Shack. http-//simongriffiths.com.au
- Author(s)Simon Griffiths
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication21/10/2015
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- Weight815 g
- Width186 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.