Bobbie Faye's (Kinda, Sorta, Not Exactly) Family Jewels by Toni McGee Causey (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.81+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Bobbie Faye's Very (very, very, very) Bad Day Causey doesn't miss a beat in this wonderful, wacky celebration of Southern eccentricity. --Publisher's Weekly, starred review It's about time women had an Amazon to look up to... Bobbie Faye is a hurricane-force heroine who makes this vel the perfect adventure yarn. -- The Tampa Tribune If you like Janet Evavich, if you're looking for a lot of unlikely action (when is the last time someone you kw escaped a burning boat by lassoing an oil rig?), or if you're simply having a bad day, go out and find Bobbie Faye. She's an outrageous hoot. --The New Orleans Times-Picayune Bobbie Faye, Southern, eloquent, kick-ass, highly accomplished and just plain nuts, is a magnet for the most colorful collection of riff-raff and the most sexually compelling males south of Minneapolis. Throw in an unlikely MacGuffin and you've got a very, (very, very, very) entertaining book. --Harley Jane Kozak, Agatha, Anthony, and Macavity award-winning author of Dating Dead Men It had been a whole freaking month since Bobbie Faye Sumrall had blown up anything or been shot at, and that was almost a new record. Then her diva cousin Francesca waltzed up to where she manned the gun counter in Ce Ce's Cajun Outfitter and Feng Shui Emporium and everything just went to hell. Fast. Francesca's mom has disappeared with exceptionally valuable diamonds swiped from Francesca's dad (difficult marriage) so of course Francesca broadcast to every insane psycho that Bobbie Faye could recover the ersatz family jewels. Accused of one man's murder, Bobbie Faye's on the run as an unintentional Pied Piper to a rabid band of thieves. She has to find the diamonds, figure out the motives of the dead sexy FBI agent who's pressing her for more than just the jewels, all while racing to side-step her steamy (and steamed) detective ex-boyfriend before the deadline arrives and the diamonds disappear.Bobbie Faye Sumrall is back in fighting form in this second installment of crazy, wacky adventure through Cajun country.Toni McGee Causey lives in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. She and her husband, Carl, are licensed general contractors and, in order to support her writing addition, they run their own company, specializing in civil construction. You can visit Toni and Bobbie Faye at: www.bobbiefaye.com.
- Author BiographyToni McGee Causey lives in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. She and her husband, Carl, are licensed general contractors and, in order to support her writing addition, they run their own company, specializing in civil construction.
- Author(s)Toni McGee Causey
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.