Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bobbleland bobbleups love to play! In fact, thing is more important to them... which has caused a predicament for the entire bobbleup family! As a result of a choice made long ago, bobbleup hands can longer keep a hold on their toys during daylight working hours! Every evening, they must choose carefully which toys they will take into their play-time hours at night. Choosing the proper toy is t always easy, as a young bobbleup pup learns the hard way. But when the right toy choice is made, oh what fun the bobbleups have!
- Author BiographyTeresa Allison, known as Teri to friends and Tawnsy to her family, was born in Janesville, Wisconsin. She spent much of her childhood at her father's miniature golf course, hanging out in the backseat of the family station-wagon, creating make-believe stories with her sister and cousins. She studied Foreign Missions at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, where she was pulled aside one day by her Creative Writing Professor who convinced her to change her major to communications. After two years of studying communications, Teri dropped out of school and moved into the city, landing a job as Research Coordinator for the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at Northwestern University. She wrote her first book, the Oddbobble's Visit, which caught the interest of a publisher. However, wedding plans and a move to Europe disrupted her work on the book's revisions. Her writing abruptly halted until fifteen years later when she dusted off the manuscript and rewrote most of the story. From that point on, she was drawn back into Bobbleland where she focuses on the whimsical stories of the Bobbles as they learn valuable life lessons that children of any age can relate to.
- Author(s)Teresa J Allison
- PublisherTawnsy Publishing
- Date of Publication27/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTawnsy Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Charles T Allison
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.