Bobby Flay's Throwdown!: More Than 100 Recipes from Food Network's Ultimate Cooking Challenge by Miriam Garron, Bobby Flay, Stephanie Banyas (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $47.63+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you ready? Every week on Throwdown!, celebrity chef and restaurateur Bobby Flay goes head-to-head with cooks who have staked their claim as masters of an iconic dish buffalo wings, chicken cacciatore, or sticky buns, for example even though he may never have cooked these things before. The results are always entertaining and delicious. In his first-ever cookbook collaboration with Food Network, Bobby shares the recipes and fun from his popular show. For each episode, both Bobby s recipe and his challenger s are included, comprising a cross-country tour of regional specialties and good-hearted competitive spirit. Travel to San Antonio for puffy tacos, Philadelphia for cheesesteaks, Harlem for fried chicken and waffles, and Charleston for coconut cake. Try both dishes to pick your favorite, or challenge friends and family to a battle of your own. Either way, you ll find tons of fantastic flavors in this best-of-the-best book from the first seven seasons of Throwdown!. The ultimate companion cookbook to one of America s favorite food shows, Bobby Flay s Throwdown! lets home cooks and fans in on the action, featuring favorite Throwdown! moments and behind-the-scenes peeks alongside beautiful, all-new color food photography created just for this book. So if Bobby Flay ever strolls into your backyard asking Are you ready for a Throwdown? you definitely will be!
- Author BiographyBOBBY FLAY is the chef-owner of three Mesa Grill restaurants, two Bar Americains, Bobby Flay Steak, and five Bobby s Burger Palaces. He is the host of numerous popular cooking shows on Food Network, from the Emmy-winning Boy Meets Grill and Grill It! with Bobby Flay to the Iron Chef America series and Throwdown! with Bobby Flay. A New York Times bestselling author, he is also the food correspondent for CBS s Early Show and a contributing editor at Parade magazine. This is his tenth book. His website is www.bobbyflay.com. STEPHANIE BANYAS has been Bobby Flay s business assistant since 1996. She is the co-author of Bobby Flay s Burgers, Fries & Shakes; Bobby Flay s Grill It!; Bobby Flay s Mesa Grill Cookbook; and Bobby Flay s Grilling for Life. She lives in New York City with her beloved cat, Emily Rose. MIRIAM GARRON has been the sous chef of Food Network since 2003. Prior to working in television, she edited three cookbooks in the MinuteMeals series. She lives with her family in Brooklyn, New York, the center of the universe.
- Author(s)Bobby Flay,Miriam Garron,Stephanie Banyas
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width201 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $27.25Trending at AU $28.05
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $46.57
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.71
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $34.42
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.