All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this riveting account of the explosive relationship between Robert F. Kennedy and J. Edgar Hoover, rewned journalist and author Burton Hersh sets their highly publicized clashes in the context of Joe Kennedys ongoing manipulation of Congress and his childrens careers, and his lifelong connections to organized crime. Theirs was a unique triumvirate, marked by conflict and betrayal, and culminating in a near-Shakespearean tragedy. Based on compelling new research, and told in gripping anecdotal style, Hersh chronicles the complex relationship between the two antagonists, from their early brushes during the McCarthy years to their controversial deaths.
- Author BiographyBurton Hersh has chronicled the Kennedy family for over thirty-five years. He is the author of numerous books, including the controversial and acclaimed The Old Boys: The American Elite and the Origins of the CIA and The Education of Edward Kennedy. He divides his time between New Hampshire and Florida.
- Author(s)Burton Hersh
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication03/07/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.