All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis work lies at the critical juncture of feminism and religious studies and participates in the vibrant tradition of the feminist anthology. It is part of a broad feminist discourse that continues to grow less molithic and more varied in material, method and style each year. The papers are divided into three main sections: the representation of women in sacred texts and theologies, the fundamental need to recover the heritage of women and to return to women their history, and the coming together of canical texts with contemporary feminist theory in order to address philosophical and theological problems.
- Author BiographyJanette Gray is Principal of Jesuit Theological College, Parkville, Australia. Kathleen O'Grady is Research Associate at the Simone de Beauvoir Institute, Concordia University, Canada. Ann L. Gilroy is Editor of Tui Motu InterIslands Magazine and former Dean of Studies at the Catholic Institute of Theology in Auckland, New Zealand.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleReligious Studies: Bloomsbury Academic Collections
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAnn L. Gilroy,Janette Gray,Kathleen O'Grady
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.