Bodies of Evidence: Reconstructing History Through Skeletal Analysis by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Paperback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $74.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume highlights advances made in palaeopathology and demography through the analyses of historic cemeteries. These advances include associating documentary evidence with skeletal evaluations, the use of skeletal analyses when documentary evidence exists, and applications of new evaluative techniques.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/05/1995
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight388 g
- Width169 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAnne L. Grauer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.