All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionA Beautiful Body Project: The Bodies of Mothers. First in a series of books with a strong media platform of truthful photographs and stories to celebrate the irreplaceable beauty of women and the body positive movement happening all over the world. A Beautiful Body Project is an upcoming series of book volumes and an online media platform dedicated to women and body image, celebrated through the sharing stories about motherhood, aging, cancer, stillbirths, miscarriages, weigh-gain, weight-loss, dysmorphia, and beyond. Founder Jade Beall has been a photographer, a massage therapist, and an inspiring dance teacher for women for over a decade. Her work is touching thousands of lives around the world. This book, along with all subsequent volumes, will feature my signature n-digitally-augmented & -air-brushing images of women, just as they are. This is the heart of the project, to reshape images of women in mass media, to celebrate us as us, thing more, thing less. The Beautiful Body Pledge - which in turn sums up the purpose of the book series - is as follows: I want to join the movement and agree to love my body more and more each day, to use kind words towards myself and towards other women, to be a role-model for future generations of mothers, and to choose to be empowered kwing that I am t alone, and that by coming together, we can reshape body image in mass-media, build self-esteem, and explore vulnerability as a collective. Jade Beall is a world-rewned Photographer specializing in truthful images of women to inspire feeling irreplaceably beautiful as a counter-balance to the airbrushed photo-shopped imagery that dominates mainstream media. Her recent work A Beautiful Body Project has touched 100,000's of women's lives and garnered global attention from media outlets including the BBC, The Huffington Post & beyond. Jade's book series and media platform feature untouched photos of women alongside their stories of their journeys to build self-esteem in a world that thrives off women feeling insecure. Jade's dream is to inspire future generations of women to be free from the unnecessary self-suffering and embrace their beauty just as they are.
- Author BiographyJade Beall is a world-renowned Photographer specializing in truthful images of women to inspire feeling irreplaceably beautiful as a counter-balance to the airbrushed photo-shopped imagery that dominates mainstream media. Her recent work A Beautiful Body Project has touched 100,000's of women's lives and garnered global attention from media outlets including the BBC, The Huffington Post & beyond. Jade's book series and media platform feature untouched photos of women, untouched.
- Author(s)Jade Beall
- PublisherGreen Writers Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationVT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreen Writers Press
- Weight1590 g
- Width305 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.