All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionNutrition expert Jackie Keller explains that women's bodies are designed naturally to drop pounds in the thirty days after childbirth. With this in mind, she developed a thirty-day nutrition and workout program composed of easy-prep meals and gentle daily workouts that take ten minutes or less to complete. The Body After Baby plan provides: - Meal plans and more than one hundred delicious recipes rich in the nutrients new moms need; - Helpful weekly shopping lists and label-reading tips; - Nonvegetarian and vegetarian meal options for both breast-feeding and bottle-feeding moms; - and fun movements that mom and baby can do together. Jackie Keller's unique, doctor-approved program has helped some of the most famous celebrities in Hollywood shed their baby weight. Now, women everywhere can follow her plan and t only learn how to lose weight but also how to create a healthy lifestyle for their families.
- Author BiographyJackie Keller is a nutrition coach and founder of NutriFit, L.A.'s hottest healthy gourmet-food service. She also provides nutritional guidance to new mothers-Uma Thurman and Josie Bissett lost their baby weight on her program. She has appeared on Today, The Early Show, and Access Hollywood, and the book has been featured in many publications, including Woman's World, Us Weekly, and InStyle. Keller lives in L.A.
- Author(s)Jackie Keller
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/06/2007
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white Illustrations throughout
- Weight600 g
- Width241 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.