All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionBodywork is an important element in most counselling and psychotherapy. This book contains 64 straightforward bodywork techniques that can enhance talking therapy for clients. The activities are grouped into eight sections: Body needs Body movement Body relaxation Body skills Body activity Body awareness Body enjoyment Body alert The book is ideal for bodywork with adults, teenagers and children. It can be used for individuals and groups. The easy-to-follow instructions make this book a valuable resource for every therapy practice.
- Author BiographyRoger Day, Certified Transactional Analyst, Psychotherapist and Play Therapy specialist. For many years Roger has been a trainer and supervisor specialising in children and families. Now retired, he lives in Rugby, Warwickshire, UK. Christine Day, European Adult Teaching Certificate, Nursery Nurse Examination Board (NNEB), Diploma in Counselling, Certificate in Counselling Skills. Christine is a qualified nursery nurse. In addition to successfully raising four children, over the years she has added play and creativity specialisms to her nursery skills. Christine lives with Roger in Rugby, Warwickshire, UK. Books available through Amazon by Roger Day: A bird stole my breakfast and other travel tales; I wonder if lawnmowers can swim?: The challenging story of a young radical, Simon Reynolds; All change: Winston can hardly wait for puberty; Hands off: The story of a young survivor! Books available through Amazon by Roger & Christine Day: Matryoshkas in therapy: Creative ways to use Russian dolls with clients; Creative anger expression; Creative therapy in the sand: Using sandtray with clients; Body awareness: 64 bodywork activities for therapy; Therapeutic Adventure: 64 activities for therapy outdoors; Stories that heal: 64 creative visualisations for use in therapy.
- Author(s)MR Roger Day,Mrs Christine Day
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.