All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.02Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionFrom toilet paper to body cream, soap, and perfume, humans rely on chemistry to make our lives easier. Fascinating experiments explain how compounds are mixed together and how body care products are made.
- Author(s)Rachel Eagen
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleChemtastrophe!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width218 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.