Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- Description. . . authoritative account of a significant new terrorist tactic that is likely to become more pervasive in our increasingly sophisticated techlogical and medical age in which it is becoming easier for the terrorist adversary to use the types of body cavity bombs that will be capable of evading detection techlogies ... Dr. Joshua Sinai, Washington, DC-based consultant on counterterrorism studies and author of Active Shooter: A Handbook on Prevention. Body Cavity Bombers shows how what was once a lurid Hollywood fantasy has emerged as a legitimate threat, dissects the risk with clinical precision, and soberly considers the remediation options. Dr. Nils Gilman, Director of Research at Monitor 360 and co-editor of Deviant Globalization. A timely and important book about a disgusting subject. In showing how the human body might be used to carry and conceal explosive devices, terrorism experts Bunker and Flaherty have left stone unturned. Dr. Martin van Creveld, one of the world's leading writers on military history and strategy, with a special interest in the future of war, and author of twenty books including The Transformation of War. Those in the front line of identifying and taking necessary action to counter these new techniques of destruction would be well advised to read Dr. Bunker and Dr. Flaherty's realistic assessment. Dr. Stephen Sloan, internationally recognized terrorism scholar and author/co-author of fourteen books on terrorism.
- Author(s)Christopher Flaherty,Robert J Bunker
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.