Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are puzzled by other people or want to improve the impression you give, kwing about body language could be the key. In this book you'll discover how the body reveals what people really mean and how you can use your body and your expressions to improve your self-image to others. It explores why we give the signals we do, how to read the most common expressions and goes on to show how you can use your new understanding of body language for success at work, in relationships and in your communication. Actions really do speak louder than words!
- Author BiographyElizabeth Kuhnke is a Positive Impact Coach and the Managing Director and founder of Kuhnke Communication.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Kuhnke
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/02/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight616 g
- Width189 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.