Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to read people's body language and send out the right signals yourself, is crucial to anyone who wants to advance their career. Written by Geoff Ribbens and Richard Thompson, leading experts on body language, this book quickly teaches you the insider secrets you need to kw to in order give a successful appraisal. The highly motivational 'in a week' structure of the book provides seven straightforward chapters explaining the key points, and at the end there are optional questions to ensure you have taken it all in. There are also cartoons and diagrams throughout, to help make this book a more enjoyable and effective learning experience. So what are you waiting for? Let this book put you on the fast track to success!
- Author BiographyGeoff Ribbens and Richard Thompson (Cornwall, England) are well-known experts in body language, and authors of several successful books on the subject. They coach people on how to apply and understand body language in a diverse range of business settings.
- Author(s)Geoff Ribbens,Richard Thompson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleTeach Yourself
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content NoteDiagrams and cartoons throughout
- Weight150 g
- Width147 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.