Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionLearn body language that will boost your performance in every business context: Clinch that deal or interview Give the perfect presentation Decipher and use international body language Understand eye contact Clarify confusing gender signals From negotiating the office party to the best way to arrange your office furniture, BODY LANGUAGE IN THE WORK PLACE will help you to identify and correct the body language that's letting you down.
- Author BiographyAllan Pease is the world's foremost expert on body language and relationships. His acclaimed book BODY LANGUAGE has sold over 4 million copies, while his top-rated TV series on the same subject has been seen by over 100 million people worldwide. He travels the world lecturing on human communication. Barbara Pease is co-author of the bestselling books WHY MEN DON'T HAVE A CLUE AND WOMEN ALWAYS NEED MORE SHOES and WHY MEN DON'T LISTEN AND WOMEN CAN'T READ MAPS, which has sold ten million copies around the world.
- Author(s)Allan Pease,Barbara Pease
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date24/02/2017
- Content Note10 Line Drawing(s)
- Weight188 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- whitefoxforever08 Jul, 2016by
Enjoyed it throughly
I good read, the content is compelling and I'd love to meet the author one day.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.