All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is difficult to point to an aspect of Jungian psychology that does t touch on mind, body and healing in some way. In this book Raya Jones draws on the triad of body, mind and healing and (re)presents it as a domain of ongoing uncertainty within which Jung's answers stir up further questions. Contributors from both clinical and scholarly backgrounds offer a variety of cultural and historical perspectives. Areas of discussion include: * the psychosomatic nature of patients' problems * transference and counter-transference * therapeutic techniques centred on movement or touch. Striking a delicate balance between theory-centred and practice-oriented approaches Body, Mind and Healing After Jung is essential reading for all Jungians.
- Author BiographyRaya A. Jones, Ph.D., is a Senior Lecturer at the School of Social Sciences, Cardiff University, and has been an executive committee member of the International Association for Jungian Studies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRaya A. Jones
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.