All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionFor the love of dogs, authors Jack and Emilie Cohen share their fondness to their dogs and the obvious joy the dogs bring to them. To them, dogs are t just pets, they are family too. Explore the unique dog traits and behaviors manifested through their body parts in colorful pictures. Witness a couple's selfless love toward their canine pack. How will a dog react when their vibrissae are touched? Why do they curl their tongue? The Cohens have the answers.
- Author(s)Jack Cohen
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.