All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLoie Fuller was one of the leading and most influential figures of the twentieth century art scene. Her persona, choreographies and technical invations have exerted a strong influence on the conceptual theories and achievements of choreographers, producers, theater and film directors, painters, sculptors, architects, and other performance artists of our times. Loie Fuller played a decisive role in the Art Nouveau movement, she was the muse that inspired the Electricity Pavilion in 1900, and she orchestrated the first shows, in the contemporary sense of the word, in France. Through a number of photographs, paintings, sculptures and documents, this volume attempts to unravel the various strands of her extravagant life, to chart her dedication to the performance arts and to demonstrate her incredible technical inventiveness in short, to provide an insight into one of the most attractive and influential figures of contemporary creation.
- Author BiographyAurora Herrera Gomez, an expert on theatrical issues, is an associate lecturer on architecture projects at the Universidad San Pablo CEU, Madrid.
- Author(s)Aurora Herrera Gomez,Giovanni Lista
- Date of Publication08/09/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.