All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith full-colour, detailed anatomical illustrations of all exercises, combined with stepbystep instructions on proper execution, Bodybuilding Anatomy is the ideal resource for gaining mass and achieving definition. Focusing on the primary muscle groups of shoulders, chest, back, arms, legs and abdomen, and targeting muscle zones and hardtowork areas, Bodybuilding Anatomy can make the difference between bulking up and sculpting an awardwinning physique.In this new edition of his bestselling book, Dr. Nick Evans provides 100 primary exercises, along with 104 variations, to achieve the right results when, where and how they are wanted. Illustrations of the activated muscles in the most popular poses show how each exercise is fundamentally linked to competition. Readers will discover what countless bodybuilders and dedicated strength trainers already kw. Bodybuilding Anatomy is the ultimate training guide.
- Author BiographyNick Evans is an orthopedic surgeon specialising in sport injury. He studied medicine at the University of London and trained in orthopedic surgery at the University Hospital of Wales. He gained additional skills in arthroscopic surgery at the Southern California Center for Sports Medicine and the University of California at Los Angeles. He is a highly regarded authority on strength training, nutrition and weight training injuries. Nick practices and resides in North Yorkshire, England.
- Author(s)Nick Evans
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note165 colour illustrations, 184 colour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.