All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent Western medical practice often igres the influence of the psyche in maintaining health and assumes that the body is the exclusive domain of medical intervention. Bodymind Energetics is a book to change this out-dated attitude. By integrating the time-houred principles of traditional Chinese medicine with psychosomatics Bodymind Energetics moves beyond existing medical models to develop a new energetic paradigm of health care. This new pattern of health care ackwledges the spirit of the individual seeking treatment as well as the fundamental connections between energy body and mind.
- Author BiographyMark D. Seem, Ph.D., is past president of the National Council of Acupuncture Schools and Colleges, founder of the Tri-State Institute of Traditional Chinese Acupuncture in Stamford, Connecticut, and chairman of the Examination Committee of the National Commission for Certification of Acupuncturists. He lectures frequently at acupuncture schools and conferences throughout the United States and maintains a private practice in New York City.
- Author(s)Joan Kaplan,Mark Seem
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/03/1997
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width153 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.