All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the new addition to the two million bestselling range. In Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy, author and rewned trainer Bret Contreras has created the authoritative resource for increasing total body strength without the need for free weights, fitness machines or even a gym. Going far beyond standard pull-ups, push-ups and squats, Bodyweight Strength Training Anatomy presents 156 invative exercises that work every muscle in the body. Each exercise includes step-by-step instructions demonstrating proper technique and more than 170 full-colour anatomical illustrations depict muscles in action and point out which ones are being engaged. This book is part of Human Kinetics' bestselling Anatomy Series that has sold more than two million copies.
- Author BiographyBret Contreras has become known in the strength and conditioning industry as The Glute Guy because of his expertise in helping clients develop strong, shapely glutes. He is currently pursuing a PhD in sport science at the Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand, where he has studied under biomechanics expert John Cronin.
- Author(s)Bret Contreras
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note160 colour illustrations, 174 colour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- johnn.vande04 May, 2017by
Informative AF, as are all Human Kinetics books
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.